The Investment Review Board, or IRB (formerly the CITRB), provides oversight, review, and advice to the Secretary and Deputy Secretary on both IT and non-IT investments that meet certain criteria. This advice includes recommendations for approval or disapproval of funding for new systems/investments, or major modifications to existing systems/investments. The IRB also makes recommendations for continuing, modifying, or terminating existing systems or investments based on performance, cost, or schedule criteria.
- CITRB Policy
- CITRB Presentation Tips
- CITRB Evaluation Criteria
- CITRB Expectations
- CITRB Scoring Sheet
- Lessons Learned - Submission Form and Instructions
- CITRB Review Schedule 2007
- CITRB Review Schedule 2008
- CITRB/IRB Review Schedule 2009
- CITRB Review Schedule 2010
- CITRB Review Schedule 2011
- CITRB Review Schedule 2012
- CITRB Documents (Presentations, Exhibit 300s, etc.) - Commerce Employees Only
*For IRB guidance, please refer to the CITRB documents above until changes are made to reflect the the board's new name (IRB) and scope (IT AND non-IT investments).
- Questions regarding this section may be directed to the Investment Review Board (IRB) Administrator