Disclaimer:The documents posted on this page may contain links to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. These links are provided for the user's convenience. The U.S. Department of Commerce does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
Indicates that you are now leaving the Department of Commerce Website for a destination outside of the Federal Government. You may wish to review each privacy notice since their information collection practices may differ from ours. In addition, our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products or services.
Courseware: 2013 Annual Refresher IT Security Awareness Training for DOC Employees - This course is MANDATORY for all DOC employees, contractors, and temporary personnel.
- IT Security Annual Refresher Training
- General Security Awareness Training Announcement Memo, dated April 10, 2009
IT Security Workforce Program (Commerce Intranet)
- American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Applied Computer Security Associates (ACSE)
- Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association (FISSEA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2®
- Questions regarding this section may be directed to the IT Security Administrator